In this tutorial we have given easy steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930 and Root Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F F devices running on the latest Android 6.0.1 marshmallow firmware which is touchwiz based. Read notes/warning on the bottom of this post before perform rooting your Samsung Devices. So making use of CF-auto root is the best method as it’s the ultimate method on rooting Samsung devices. CF-Auto-Root file consist of MD5 file and ODIN software. Instead, we will install a pre-rooted firmware which is essentially the same. The zip file is not included TWRP Custom recovery.
Root Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
The Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge are currently among the most hi-end smartphone trend with sophisticated specifications. In fact, they are what I call stupid or monstrous devices. Personally, I used the Galaxy S7 Edge for some time now and I can attest.
In recent weeks, we waited Chainfire to release the CF-Auto Root for Galaxy devices S7 and S7 Edge So those of us wish we root our device can proceed without any damage to the device. As is known, the method of the CF-automatic root does not require any long process; it is actually a method in one click with less risk.
Needed before the rooting….
The steps in this guide are for the Samsung Galaxy with the model number Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F/Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F. only and make sure you have the correct model number or you will brick the device. You can find out what the model number of your Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F and Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F is by tapping Settings> About device> Model number.
- Users do you have installed the USB drivers on the PC, or your smart phone (Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F and Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F) will not be recognized by the computer. Download USB Drivers here.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F /Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F, .
- Make sure your device has more than 70% battery charge, or there is likely to be temporarily bricked (Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F/Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F) if the rooting process is interrupted halfway.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F or Root Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F.
Before proceeding, please note that this only works on root Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F and Root Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F, to check the variant of Galaxy your S7 or S7 edge devices before proceeding to avoid stories that touch the heart.
- Download CF Auto Root file for the Galaxy S7 SM-G930F. https://download.chainfire.eu/929/CF-Root1/CF-Auto-Root-herolte-heroltexx-smg930f.zip, or Download CF Auto Root file for the Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F. https://download.chainfire.eu/930/CF-Root/CF-Auto-Root/CF-Auto-Root-hero2lte-hero2ltexx-smg935f.zip,
- Download Odin 3.09. or Odin3_v3.09.zip
- Right-click on files when you are on the desktop and choose “Extract Here”, Galaxy S7 SM-G930F (CF-Auto-Root-herolte-heroltexx-smg930f.zip) or for Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F (CF-Auto-Root-hero2lte-hero2ltexx-smg935f.zip)from the menu.
- Remember to also download the Samsung usb drivers and install on your pc.
- After this you will see Odin.exe in the list of files, just launch the Odin program and tick “AP”, then click the AP button, locate the file CF Auto root in .tar.md5 format that is also from the list of files that you extracted to your desktop menu as shown in the image below.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F/Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F and boot it into download mode ( simply hold home + power + volume down keys together till device gets to download mode)
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to the computer with the USB cable.
- In Option make sure to ticked Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time only.
- Click the AP button found on the user interface and Odin tar.md5 download the file that is on the desktop.
- Leave all the default settings Odin in the same way they were when you first open the app.
- Click the Start button and the flashing tool Odin apply the pre-rooted firmware on your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Wait until it gives you the message is on the PC and your Samsung Galaxy deviceC will automatically reboot.
If you get Boot Loop after root your samsung galaxy , read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Devices Firmware.
Disclaimer: The author will not be responsible if you damage or brick your Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F/Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F. Do it at your own risk and follow the instructions correctly.
See also: Simple Methods to Unroot Any Rooted Android Phone..
End of root the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Now you should have no problems installing your applications to the necessary root as Titanium Backup app from the Google Play Store on your new smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F/Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F.
Now you can learn all you need to install TWRP Recovery on the issue value of the Samsung Galaxy device, so you can start taking full backups for the first time without having to use any adb commands. In addition, you might be interested in installing a custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F/Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F so you can install new ROMs and out of what Samsung ROM over-inflated that comes with your device off of the box.
If you encounter any problem, feel free to refer back to this guide, and I won’t hesitate to assist you. Don’t forget to share this guide with friends using Galaxy S7 and S7 edge devices.
Tags: How to root Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F, How to root Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F. Root Galaxy S7 SM-G930F/Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F.