Whenever we need to connect our smartphone to the computer for many reasons, such as rooting, installing ROM, recoveries or even data transfer, then the Download Samsung USB drivers and installed on your PC. In this post, we have tried to provide the maximum list of devices Samsung and Samsung USB drivers in one place. No doubt Samsung is a leader in the manufacturing Smartphone none makes the best smartphone, but also provide excellent customer support for customers.
See also: How to Set Default USB Connection Type in Android Marshmallow
In this guide, we will know how to flash manually all the necessary drivers for Samsung smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Galaxy S2 I9100 and I9100G, Galaxy S3 I9300 and I9305 Galaxy Note N7000 and N7100 Galaxy Note 2 and so on the PC. Although Samsung has also provided Samsung Kies (PC Sync Software) that allows users to synchronize files between devices and Samsung Kies PC and comes with USB drivers that allows your computer to recognize your Smartphone Samsung easily when is connected with a USB cable.
Download Samsung USB Drivers (All Models)
If you can’t find your smartphone in below list then simply download the Samsung USB Driver from the below links which works for all Samsung devices:
Download Samsung USB Driver for device
Here we have given the list of the original Samsung USB Drivers for most of all Samsung Smartphones.
- Samsung Galaxy A3 > Download
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) > Download
- Samsung Exhilarate i577 > Download
- Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679 > Download
- Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos > Download
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) > Download
- Samsung Galaxy A5 > Download
- Samsung Galaxy A7 > Download
- Samsung Galaxy A8 (all variants) > Download
- Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016) > Download
- Samsung Galaxy Ace (Ace all version) > Download
- Samsung Galaxy Beam (Beam all version) > Download
- Samsung Galaxy Axiom R830 > Download
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime > Download
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (all version) > Download
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge > Download.