In this tutorial we have given easy steps to root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y Android 5.1.1 Lollipop smartphones. Read notes / Warning on the bottom of this post before perform rooting your Samsung Devices. There are no official CF-Auto-Root package composed for editing Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y for now. CF-Auto-Root file consist of MD5 file and ODIN software. Instead, we will install a pre-rooted firmware which is essentially the same. The zip file is not included TWRP Custom recovery.
Needed before the rooting….
The steps in this guide are for the Samsung Galaxy with the model number A7 SM-A710Y Android 5.1.1 Lollipop only and make sure you have the correct model number or you will brick the device. You can find out what the model number of your Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y is by tapping Settings> About device> Model number.
- Users do you have installed the USB drivers on the PC, or your smart phone (Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) will not be recognized by the computer. Download USB Drivers here.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y.
- Make sure your device has more than 70% battery charge, or there is likely to be temporarily bricked (Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) if the rooting process is interrupted halfway.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- Download CF Auto Root file for the Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y. https://download.chainfire.eu/942/CF-Root/CF-Auto-Root/CF-Auto-Root-a7xeltextc-a7xeltezt-sma710y.zip
- Download Odin 3.09. or Odin3_v3.09.zip
- Right-click on files when you are on the desktop and choose “Extract Here” (CF-Auto-Root-a7xeltextc-a7xeltezt-sma710y.zip) from the menu.
- Double-click the executable Odin (.exe) file that is on the desktop and open Odin flashing tool.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y smartphone and boot it into download mode (see below .. how to).
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y to the computer with the USB cable.
- In Option make sure to ticked Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time only
- Click the PDA / AP button found on the user interface and Odin tar.md5 download the file that is on the desktop.
- Leave all the default settings Odin in the same way they were when you first open the app.
- Click the Start button and the flashing tool Odin apply the pre-rooted firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y
- Wait until it gives you the message is on the PC and your Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y will automatically reboot.
If you get Boot Loop after root your samsung galaxy , read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Devices Firmware.
HOW TO ENTER DOWNLOAD MODE ON SAMSUNG GALAXY A7 SM-A710Y DEVICES
- Start with the Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y off holding down the power button for ten seconds, or just quickly pressing the power button and choosing to disable the Device Options menu.
- Restart the Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y by pressing the Power + Volume Down + Home buttons at the same time. Keep the three buttons firmly pressed until you read the next step.
- Continue to hold the buttons until you can see on the screen the first Samsung Galaxy large that tells you to press the Volume Up button.
- Release the 3 buttons – Volume Down + Home + Power – then simply press the Volume Up button by itself.
Disclaimer: The author will not be responsible if you damage or brick your Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y mobile. Do it at your own risk and follow the instructions correctly.
Now you should have no problems installing your applications to the necessary root as Titanium Backup app from the Google Play Store on your new smartphone Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y.
Now you can learn all you need to install TWRP Recovery on the issue value of the Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y, so you can start taking full backups for the first time without having to use any adb commands. In addition, you might be interested in installing a custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710Y so you can install new ROMs and out of what Samsung ROM over-inflated that comes with your device off of the box.