Hide root Pokemon GO 0.55.0: Hi Pokemon lover, Pokemon Go is updated, again and again, this time, the developer has put restrictions on Pokemon go. Last Pokemon GO 0.55.0 can not be played on Android phones rooted. But do not worry, as before, I’m here for you to get around this. Magisk Pokemon Go hacks to hide the root detection on Android is the perfect solution for you if you have a rooted Android phone. You can install .apk Magisk hack your phone. It will hide the root access on your phone and bypass root detection on Pokemon Go.
- Pokemon Go Hack Android Update! – What’s New Features in Pokémon GO Update
- Pokemon GO Mod Apk (Hack Apk for NO Root) Download (Unlimited Hack Apk)
To bypass root on Pokemon Go, you must follow the tutorial below. Detailed steps are complete data. Magisk apk manager will be installed on the phone manually. To do this, you must have a custom recovery on your phone. So let’s start the installation process Pokemon go Magisk to hack the detection of the bypass root on Pokemon go.
To use Magisk, you’ll need a device with an unlocked bootloader that is running Android 5.0+. topjohnwu recommends that your device is restored to a stock system and boot. If you can’t do that, you must fully remove any form of root access and Xposed. You will need a custom recovery.
For this guide, I’ll be using a Moto X Pure Edition on Android 6.0 Marshmallow that has been rooted with SuperSU v2.78 and has TWRP 3.0.2-2 to demonstrate how to unroot and get rid of Xposed.
Ready to Download Required Files:
- Download: Magisk-uninstaller-20161004.zip from here. (Size: 412.8 KB)
- Magisk-v7.zip download from here. (Size: 2.18 MB)
- Download MagiskManager-v2.0.apk from here. (file Size: 4.13 MB)
- Magisk-v8.zip download from here. (file Size: 2.41 MB)
- And MagiskManager-v2.1.apk download from here. (file Size: 4.13 MB)
Magisk for Pokemon Go to Hide Root Detection
Now we are about to begin the process. Before you begin, you should be aware that this process is for advanced users, proceed at your own risk. If you are not aware of this process, the do not do that. Magisk too will hide the root your phone. You will be able to play Pokemon go on the rooted phone. The installation process is given below. Follow it carefully.
- Hidden Tips And Tricks For Pokemon GO 0.55.0
- How to Fix GPS Signal Not found error on Pokemon Go 0.55.0 (Error on Location Not found)
Install Magisk Pokemon Go Hack and Bypass Root
These are the steps. Let’s start guys. Before proceeding, make sure that you have the custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed on your phone.
- Unlock your phone and download the above files on your android phone.
- Now turn off your phone. Boot into recovery mode by pressing, Home+Power+Volume Up button for few seconds. Release once you are into recovery mode.
- If your phone doesn’t have the physical home button then leave it. use the other two buttons.
- Note: Now when you are in recovery mode. Must do a full backup, so in case if anything goes wrong, you are able to restore.
- After that, scroll down to using volume buttons, and select install zip option. Again select choose zip option.
- Now navigate to the folder where have downloaded the above file.
- Select Magisk.zip, install it and confirm.
- When it is flashed, again select Magisk SuperSu.zip file. Install it and confirm.
- Now go back to main recovery menu and select reboot system now.
- when your device is on. Navigate to the folder where you have installed the above 3 files.
- Install Magisk manager apk file.
- You’re finished!
After Install Magisk Pokemon Go Hack to Hide Root on Pokemon Go 0.55.0
- To play Pokémon GO, simply head to Magisk Manager and turn off root with the Root Toggle. When you’re done playing and want root access back, just re-enable it.
- Run magisk from apps drawer. You will see a small option Root Toggle.
- Turn it off and root will be disabled from your android phone. Thus installed Magisk Pokemon Go hack.
- Launch Pokemon GO, sign in and enjoy playing.
- How to Back Up and Restore Your Android Phone with TWRP
- How to Use Pokemon Go Joystick No Root for changing your position