You crack open the box to your new Galaxy S7, S6, or Note 5 and start setting up this bad boy. About three taps, you realize something: this thing is making noise each time you touch. If it also drives you crazy is it to me, we have good news: it’s easy to not only disable the touch sound, but also the lock screen and charging sounds.
How to Disable Lock Screen, Touch, and Charging Sounds on Samsung Galaxy Phones
The first thing you want to do is jump in the Settings menu. Unroll the shade of notification and press the cog icon in the upper right corner.
From there, scroll down to “Sounds and vibration.”
Now scroll down to the “System” section. There are here to switch each of the aforementioned categories: Touch sounds, Screen lock sound and Charging sounds, and another for vibration feedback.
Each setting has a brief description below as to what this parameter if the title alone is not sufficient explanation. Really, the only doubt is probably “Vibration Feedback” which does not necessarily disables haptic all, but rather just the vibration to the back buttons and recents, and comments when the elements long press. I would leave that one on. But hey, it’s your phone. You’re doing, man.
See also: Make Hardest Pattern Lock Tips & ideas for your Android Phone
You may be search for it
- How to Disable Touch Sounds on Samsung Galaxy devices or enable it.
- How to Disable Lock Screen Sounds on Samsung Galaxy Phones or enable it.
- How to Disable / Enable Charging Sounds on Samsung Galaxy Phones.
- How to Disable / Enable dialing keypad Sounds on Samsung Galaxy Phones.
- How to Disable / Enable keyboard Sounds on Samsung Galaxy Phones.