Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is one of the latest device that comes with high-end hardware specifications. In this guide we have given easy steps to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow smartphones. Read notes / Warning on the bottom of this post before perform rooting your Samsung Devices. There are no official CF-Auto-Root package composed for editing Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K for now. CF-Auto-Root file consist of MD5 file and ODIN software. Instead, we will install a pre-rooted firmware which is essentially the same. The zip file is not included TWRP Custom recovery.
Needed before the rooting….
The steps in this guide are for the Samsung Galaxy with the model number Note 4 SM-N910K Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow only and make sure you have the correct model number or you will brick the device. You can find out what the model number of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is by tapping Settings> About device> Model number.
- Users do you have installed the USB drivers on the PC, or your smart phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) will not be recognized by the computer. Download USB Drivers here.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K.
- Make sure your device has more than 80% battery charge, or there is likely to be temporarily bricked (Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) if the rooting process is interrupted halfway.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Download CF Auto Root file for the Note 4 SM-N910K. https://download.chainfire.eu/569/CF-Root1/CF-Auto-Root-treltektt-treltektt-smn910k.zip
- Download Odin 3.09. or Odin3_v3.09.zip
- Right-click on files when you are on the desktop and choose “Extract Here” (CF-Auto-Root-sc04g-sc04g-sc04g.zip) from the menu.
- Double-click the executable Odin (.exe) file that is on the desktop and open Odin flashing tool.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K smartphone and boot it into download mode (see below .. how to).
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K to the computer with the USB cable.
- In Option make sure to ticked Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time only
- Click the PDA / AP button found on the user interface and Odin tar.md5 download the file that is on the desktop.
- Leave all the default settings Odin in the same way they were when you first open the app.
- Click the Start button and the flashing tool Odin apply the pre-rooted firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K.
- Wait until it gives you the message is on the PC and your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K will automatically reboot.
If you get Boot Loop after root your samsung galaxy , read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Devices Firmware.
HOW TO ENTER DOWNLOAD MODE ON SAMSUNG GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910K
- Start with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K off holding down the power button for ten seconds, or just quickly pressing the power button and choosing to disable the Device Options menu.
- Restart the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K by pressing the Power + Volume Down + Home buttons at the same time. Keep the three buttons firmly pressed until you read the next step.
- Continue to hold the buttons until you can see on the screen the first Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K large that tells you to press the Volume Up button.
- Release the 3 buttons – Volume Down + Home + Power – then simply press the Volume Up button by itself.
Disclaimer: The author will not be responsible if you damage or brick your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K mobile. Do it at your own risk and follow the instructions correctly.
Now you should have no problems installing your applications to the necessary root as Titanium Backup app from the Google Play Store on your new smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K.
Now you can learn all you need to install TWRP Recovery on the issue value of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K, so you can start taking full backups for the first time without having to use any adb commands. In addition, you might be interested in installing a custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K so you can install new cutom ROMs and out of what Samsung ROM over-inflated that comes with your device off of the box.