How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 With & Without PC?
Finding for how to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and lot’ people searching for How to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 without PC? If so, then stay here. I’m here with a guide in which I will tell you the simple and safe methods for the root of this Redmi Note 3 phone.
Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 3 earlier this year, which is definitely a huge success in the smartphone industry. This high-end phone is popular in Asian countries, because of its affordable rates and its amazing features (than Any other smartphone). Like many other Android phones, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 can be easily embedded with the application of a single click. There are many applications as you can unlock the operating system of your android phone and enjoy some additional features like root application, installed CWM or TWRP recovery, and more.
Rooting Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with iRoot Tools
Here I recommend iRoot rooting software because it can work especially at the root of all versions of Xiaomi Note 3 redmi as 2G, 3G and 4G on Android 5.0.1. If you are interested in performing the rooting process on your Windows computer, enter the download version of the iRoot PC application. Conversely, if you want to get your Xiaomi redmi root without computer help and download the iRoot apk file for Android.
So do not waste your time and we will proceed to the root with my easy, fast and secure step by step guide. Therefore, there are some prerequisites you must make before you start rooting methods. They guarantee a precise process of rooting and safe!
- Ensure almost 70+% battery of your smartphone.
- (Optional)Make a backup of your device. Here’s how to backup
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 without PC through iRoot Apk for Android?
If you do not want to use your PC to the root of your Xiaomi redmi Note 3, choose iRoot for the Android version for rooting. Here are 4 simple steps to take root without computer;
- Download the iRoot apk file on your smartphone.
- Then install it. Here’s How to install apk file
- When the installation is done, just tap on ‘iRoot logo’ on the interface of your phone.
- And then, Hit ‘Get Root Access’ Button on the iRoot interface.
- Redmi Note 3 Rooting will be completed in some seconds.
How to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with PC
Have your own computer, than must root your device with PC for better result. Follow these 6 simple steps for rooting Redmi Note 3 with computer;
- Have a fully functional Windows Computer and install the Xiaomi driver on your PC so that it can easily detect your phone.
- Enable the USB debugging mode from Developer option. Here’s How to Enable USB debugging mode.
- Download the iRoot PC version from here and install it to root your phone.
- Open the app on your Windows computer and make sure your phone is connected to the PC. It’ll detect your device soon.
- Then, Click ‘Root’ option on the interface of the app. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Rooting process will complete in several seconds.
- When it is done, just wait for the rebooting of your Redmi Note 3.
Either way you choose, you can root your Xiaomi redmi Note 3 with one click. Get rooted in safety and enjoy its cool features!