In this tutorial we have given easy steps to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C 5.0.2 Lollipop smartphones. Read notes / Warning on the bottom of this post before perform rooting your Samsung Devices. There are no official CF-Auto-Root package composed for editing Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C 5.0.2 Lollipop for now. CF-Auto-Root file consist of MD5 file and ODIN software. Instead, we will install a pre-rooted firmware which is essentially the same. The zip file is not included TWRP Custom recovery.
Needed before the rooting….
The steps in this guide are for the Samsung Galaxy with the model number Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C 5.0.2 Lollipop. only and make sure you have the correct model number or you will brick the device. You can find out what the model number of your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C 5.0.2 Lollipop is by tapping Settings> About device> Model number.
- Users do you have installed the USB drivers on the PC, or your smart phone (Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C 5.0.2 Lollipop) will not be recognized by the computer. Download USB Drivers here.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C.
- Make sure your device has more than 70% battery charge, or there is likely to be temporarily bricked (Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C 5.0.2 Lollipop) if the rooting process is interrupted halfway.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C 5.0.2 Lollipop.
- Download CF Auto Root file for the Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C. https://download.chainfire.eu/873/CF-Root1/CF-Auto-Root-gts28ltechn-gts28ltezc-smt715c.zip
- Download Odin 3.09. or Odin3_v3.09.zip
- Right-click on files when you are on the desktop and choose “Extract Here” (CF-Auto-Root-gts28ltechn-gts28ltezc-smt715c.zip) from the menu.
- Double-click the executable Odin (.exe) file that is on the desktop and open Odin flashing tool.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C and boot it into download mode.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C to the computer with the USB cable.
- In Option make sure to ticked Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time only
- Click the PDA / AP button found on the user interface and Odin tar.md5 download the file that is on the desktop.
- Leave all the default settings Odin in the same way they were when you first open the app.
- Click the Start button and the flashing tool Odin apply the pre-rooted firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C;
- Wait until it gives you the message is on the PC and your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C will automatically reboot.
If you get Boot Loop after root your samsung galaxy , read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Devices Firmware.
Disclaimer: The author will not be responsible if you damage or brick your Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C 5.0.2 Lollipop mobile. Do it at your own risk and follow the instructions correctly.
See also: 15 Best Root apps for Rooted Android Phones or Tablet
Now you should have no problems installing your applications to the necessary root as Titanium Backup app from the Google Play Store on your new smartphone Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C 5.0.2 Lollipop.
Now you can learn all you need to install TWRP Recovery on the issue value of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C 5.0.2 Lollipop, so you can start taking full backups for the first time without having to use any adb commands. In addition, you might be interested in installing a custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C so you can install new ROMs and out of what Samsung ROM over-inflated that comes with your device off of the box.
Tags: How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C 5.0.2 Lollipop, How to root Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C. Root Samsung Tab S2 8.0 SM-T715C.