How to Install Systemless Xposed on Android Marshmallow
I am quite aware that most of you know the benefits of Xposed installed on your Android device. Posed with frame on your device, you received a major reason for rooting your device. As cydia on a jailbroken iOS device, Xposed framework is the key to more tweaking on Android phones, these applications accept packages known as modules, and across modules, you get built-in features as a system integrated on the device, but all third parties operated.
This systemless Xposed installer is only for devices running Marshmallow since systemless root is only available for Marshmallow. Only needed for installing Systemless Xposed is to have a rooted device with systemless root Chainfire.
Systemless Xposed has been reported to work fine for HTC 10 (arm64), HTC One M8 (arm), and Nexus 9 (arm64) by the developer. And users have reported Galaxy S7, S6, and Samsung in other works as well with systemless Xposed.
Xposed systemless Installation is easy – just a simple flash from the TWRP recovery. However, you must take care that you are running an unmodified stock firmware on your device is rooted with systemless root.
The main benefit of the system and less SuperSU systemless Xposed is that you can receive OTA updates on your Android Pay device work with your device. Although Android Pay for work, you will disable Xposed and Restart your phone as shown in the steps below. Follow the steps from below to install systemless Xposed on your Android phone.
- Android Marshmallow 6.0 or above.
- Your Android device must be rooted with systemless root Chainfire. systemless root is the default configuration on Marshmallow. If you do not know if you have root or not systemless, chances are you have systemless root installed. To check if you are rooted systemless, check ‘su.img’ is present at this location:‘/ data’ folder.
- Now Download Material Design Xposed Installer: Download it from the link.
Download Systemless Xposed..
- xposed-v85.5-sdk23-arm-systemless.zip (4.37 MB) For Android devices with 32-bit processors.
- zip xposed-v85.5-sdk23-arm-alt-systemless.zip (4.37 MB) For some Samsung devices.
- zip xposed-v85.5-sdk23-arm64-systemless.zip (7.52 MB) For Android devices with 64-bit processors.
- zip xposed-v85.5-sdk23-x86-systemless.zip (5.00 MB) For devices with Intel processors
- zip xposed-v85.5-sdk22-arm-systemless.zip (3.12 MB)
- zip xposed-v85.5-sdk22-arm64-systemless.zip (5.42 MB) For Android devices with 64-bit processors.
- zip xposed-v85.5-sdk22-x86-systemless.zip (3.46 MB) For devices with Intel processors.
“The x86 version is modified from the official Xposed released by rovo89. The arm, alt-arm and arm64 version is modified from Wanam’s Xposed.” – XDA
Warning: You’re advice to take a TWRP backup of your device ROM. ApkFact won’t be held responsible for any damages made on device, so proceed with caution.
How to Install Systemless Xposed on Android Marshmallow(6.+) Phones
Steps To Follow
- Make sure you use a stock ROM on your device. If you have Xposed framework installed on your device, you must restore stock ROM on your device. Although you can use any ROM Marshmallow but to get the OTA updates and Android Pay work, you should be in stock ROM. (You must be unrooted and the regular version of Xposed should not be installed on your device).
- After that, download SpuerSU zip file from the link given above and flash in your device using a custom recovery. select the Xposed systemless recommended for your device and then install from recovery.
- Now, restart your android device.
- Once you’ve restarted your device, Install design Material Xposed Installer from the link above. Open the application, it must be recognized that Xposed framework is active and must also indicate what version is installed on your device.
- That’s it… you can download and install as many modules as possible without having any issue with OTA updates.
How to use Android Pay after installing systemless Xposed?
To use Android Pay you will have to follow the steps given below:
- As I mentioned at the beginning of the content, all you need to do is disable the Xposed systemless,
- restart your device and enter your information android compensation paid app on the android.
- Add your card and other details on Android Pay application and make your payments.
- Enable the Xposed Framework from the Xposed installer application after you are done with your payments and Reboot your device.
- Once finished. Then Enjoy ;-D
Note: If you can not access a card or if you are not have a supplier who accepts Android Pay payments, you can use the sample application SafetyNet Helper to check if the Android Pay works or not as indicated above in the screenshot. Install the application from the Google play store link.
Exactly… how to install Xposed systemless on android 6.0.x devices. If you want to uninstall systemless Xposed you must remove Xposed.img under “/data” folder and restart your device. Alternatively, You can always uninstall it if you want, and this process can be run from the Xposed Installer. Just look for the correct version and uninstall use to run processes.
Let us know if you have problems or questions regarding the installation procedure. We will try to solve your problems as soon as possible.