How to Root Samsung Galaxy C5 without PC
Want to Root Samsung Galaxy C5 mobile? Want to get the SU permissions to your Samsung Galaxy C5 Smartphone? If so, then you are at right place. In this guide, we’ll show you how Samsung Galaxy C5 Root (without PC) process that will help you enjoy all the features of Android that you can not do without root. We will also show you how Unroot your Samsung Galaxy C5 without computer.
More: Here’s a tutorials collection of how to root your android device.
- Charge the device for at least 60% so that it does not stop you in the middle of the procedure.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy C5:
- First, Enable USB debugging. See here’s How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android.
- Now return to the setting and go to the security setting and enable the unknown source from there.
- Now download the kingroot app from here.
- install the kingroot app in your Samsung Galaxy C5 and open it
- You will see a large circle, click and wait for the process done.
- After this you will see a big white check in the green circle means that you have rooted your phone.
- Restart the Samsung Galaxy C5 mobile.
Here is! You’ve rooted your Samsung Galaxy C5 without computer or laptop with our tutorial. Now if you want to check your root just download any application root store checker play.
So this is tutorial in which we shown how to root Samsung Galaxy C5 without PC.
How to unroot Samsung Galaxy C5:
- Download the universal unroot app from play store or google
- Give root access to it and click on full unroot.
That’s it. This app will unroot your mobile now just reboot.