How to Trim a Video on Android [Crop or Cut Videos]
Smartphones have come a long way in the last ten years. From simple communication support to a versatile multimedia machine, the transition has been quite stunning.
Today’s cameras are particularly capable of photo and videography, bridging the gap between phones and DSLR cameras. Most of us use our smartphones to record occasional videos because carrying a DSLR or a camcorder just seems to be asking too much.
If you are also fond of videography on your smartphone, it may be better to keep a video editing application. In this section, we’ll look at three popular video editing apps and explain how to cut your precious videos to perfection.
- Best Android video player apps
- Best YouTube Video Downloader Apps
How to trim your videos using the Google Photos app
- Make sure you have the Google Photos app installed and set up.
- Open the application and go to Albums.
- Press Videos.
- Open the video you want to edit and tap the button editing icon.
- Adjust the sliders at the beginning and at the end of the video image to cut a specific section of the video.
- Press Save.
How to cut your videos using the VivaVideo app
- Make sure you have the VivaVideo application installed. Or download VivaVideo PRO
- Open the application and press Edit video.
- Select the video you want to edit and press Following.
- In the Cut the video screen, move the sliders horizontally to select the part you want to keep.
- Press Add.or if you want multiple clips of the video, press the scissors icon after each selection.
- Choose whether you want to add more clips or continue with the current one.
- Press the button Next button.
- VivaVideo will be redirected to its edit screen where you can add filters, background music, and more.
- When finished editing, press Save/upload.
- To export your video, press Export.
- Select 480P normal.
How to cut your videos with the InShot app
- Download and install the InShot video editing application.
- Open the application and press the button Video icon.
- Select the video you want to trim.For quick crop, you can also select the scissors icon displayed in the upper right corner of your selection.
- When the main editing window opens, tap Cut (scissors icon).
- Adjust the sliders to select the part you want to keep.
- Press the button checkmark icon to confirm your selection.
- When you are redirected to the main editing window, press Save.
- Select the export resolution.
Let us know if you need help to trim videos on Android.