Google Camera 8.1 APK Mod: Download Gcam 8.1 APK port from Pixel 5 for all Android devices.
We teach you here how to install Gcam 8.1 on all Android smartphones. However, it was limited to Android 11+ smartphones. Now, a new version of the mod has been developed for devices that are on Android 10. This basically means that most Android devices running Android 10 or Android 11 can try this mod now.
What is Gcam?
In short, Gcam is a mod that aims to bring the Google Camera app to several smartphones and ensure that all features work with them. There are several variations of Gcam. Some are meant for multiple Android devices, while others are made specifically for a single smartphone. Multiple developers are working on Gcam and we have today an active community of users using the Mod.
Now, the latest Gcam 7.3 is targeted towards Android 10 or later. So if you want to install Google Camera on devices running Android 9 Pie, 8.0/8.1 Oreo, or earlier, then stick to the older version of Gcam 7.2, 7.0, 6.1, 5.2. Also, wait for more Gcam 7.3 ports from developers like Arnova8G2, parrot, urnyx, cstark, dice, BSG, and more.
Gcam 8.1 app mod features:
Gcam 8.1 Features and Changelog
The new update brings “Storage Saver” mode for all the non-Pixel devices. Other changes in Gcam 8.1 APK is as follows:
We hope you’ve successfully installed the GCam 8.1 based on Google Camera 8.1.
- Added Color Transform to fix saturation on devices with dull colours
- Brings all the fixes necessary for the first start
- Added an option to disable tracking focus
- Brings OPModes to fix EIS
- Added buttons in the drop-down menu to enable/disable AWB
- Disabled Sabre on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to disable motion photos
- Added an option to choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586, and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on Mi Note 10
- Added an option to disable Synthetic Fill Flash
- Added an option to disable auto night sight on portrait and photo
Download Gcam 8.1 APK Mod from Pixel 5 – Google Camera APK Mod
Here is the first-ever Google Camera 7.3 modded APK available for download. Thanks to the developer like Parrot043 for the amazing port. According to developer, the first version is a beta version of the latest Gcam version. It has all the features from the previous versions and the new bug fixes as well; except for the disabling of Google Photos.
Here is the very first Google Camera 7.3 modded apk available for download. Thanks to the developer like Parrot043 for the incredible port. According to the developer, the first version is a beta version of the latest version of Gcam. It also has all the functionality of previous versions and new bug fixes; with the exception of disabling Google Photos.
Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.3 by parrot
- Latest Google Camera 7.4.104
- Stable Google Camera 7.3 mod | MGC_7.3.017_Parrot043-v1.apk (Parrot043, 2020-01-25, beta)
The following APK should work on the latest smartphones running Android 10 or even 9 Pie like the OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro, Essential Phone, Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F1, Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus, Note 10, Note 10+, Nokia, and more.
Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.3 by Arnova
- Latest Gcam 7.3.021 |GCam_5.200604.2138build-7.3.021.apk (Arnova8G2)
- Google Camera 7.3 mod | GCam_5beta9.200130.0245build-7.3.018.apk (Arnova8G2, 2020-01-30)
The popular Gcam developer Arnova8G2 has stepped in and released a stunning Google Camera 7.3 APK. it has been tested working on most of the smartphone devices with the latest Android 10 firmware update. This includes the OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro, OnePlus 6/6T, Essential Phone, Poco F1, and more. You can also test it on various Samsung devices including Galaxy S10 series, Note 10/10+, Galaxy S9 series, Note 9, and more.
Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.4.104 by BSG
- Latest Gcam 7.4.104 mod | MGC_7.4.104_V0a.apk
- Google Camera 7.3 mod | MGC_7.3.018_RPII_v0b.apk
The following APK comes from the popular Gcam developer BSG. The Gcam 7.3 should work on the latest smartphones running Android 10 and 9 Pie including Xiaomi Mi8, Mix 2S/3, Poco F1, Razer Phone 2, OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro, Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Nokia phones, and more. Thanks to the developer BSG, we now have the modded Gcam 7.3 for all Android devices.
Google Camera 8.1 by Urnyx05
Urnyx05 is another very popular Gcam developer. The developer’s work is liked by all especially the OnePlus community. You can try the latest Gcam 8.1 build by Urnyx05 on any OnePlus on Android 11.
The following APK comes from the popular Gcam developer wyroczen. This Gcam 8.1 should work on the new Xiaomi devices like the… You can also try it on other phones running Android 11, 10 and 9 Pie.
How to download and install Google Camera 8.1 in your Android device
The developer parrot043 is continuously working in the mod to make it stable for the largest part of Android smartphones. There are some restrictions though, but the main one involves having support for camera2 API. Moreover, you’ll need to make sure that your device is running Android 9 or above. Gcam 7.3 will not work with devices running Android 8.0 or below, but you can try your luck.
The procedure is quite simple and you just need to follow the instructions below:
- Download any APK provided on above (It’s a beta build, so might carry some bugs) (Click Save As)
- Select and Install it ( You’ll be prompted with the request for allowing app installation from external sources, don’t worry the app is safe).
- Open the Google Camera once the icon appears in your launcher
- For older versions of Android, you can try and download Gcam 7.2, 7.1 or any mod that is compatible with your version.
Now you’re ready for enjoying all the exciting features of Gcam 7.3 features. The latter is a must for all cinematography lovers! Let us know in the comments section if the Mod is working on your Android 10 smartphone.