In the digital age, having an Edu email address opens doors to a world of opportunities. Whether you’re a student looking for academic resources or an individual aiming to access exclusive discounts and services, having an Edu email can be a game-changer. In this guide, we’ll explore the legitimate ways to obtain a free Edu email address, ensuring that you can unlock the benefits without breaking any rules.
What is Edu email address?
An Edu email address is an email address that is provided by educational institutions, such as colleges, universities, or educational programs. These email addresses typically have a domain associated with the educational institution (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
Why create .edu email?
Creating a .edu email address can offer several advantages, especially for students and individuals associated with educational institutions. Here are some reasons why someone might want to create a .edu email:
- A one-year subscription plan of Bitnami which costs around $588 for a year is provided for free to students.
- Amazon AWS coupon worth $15 is provided for students with edu emails.
- You get access to Crowdflower for free with edu email.
- Sendgrid offers 15000 free emails per month for students which can be accessed using an edu email address.
- Free domain registration on Namecheap and SSL for 1 year.
- Special discounts on BestBuy for students.
- Canva Premium is free for a year.
- Figma for students plan which provides all premium access free for students.
- DNSimple plan of 2 years (worth $120) can be accessed for free if you are a student.
- HackHands credit worth $25 is free for students.
- Orchestrate developer pack for free while you are a student that includes various APIs and services.
- Around $100 discount on Apple and more on Microsoft can be accessed with edu email.
- Subscription of the last pass of 6 months for free.
- Digital ocean coupons are provided with edu email for free (worth $50).
How To Create Free edu email Address (Working)
First, you must note down the uses all the details address, name, date of birth, SSN, and also security answers for generating user ID and password.
1. Generate US address and SSN number
First, If you are not a US citizen then you need a US address to get an edu mail address. For that just click this link RANDOM ADDRESS GENERATOR.
There you can find all the details like name, address, and SSN (very important ). The SSN number will look like the image below:
2. Apply for Edu email
It is the hard part because you need to fill out the form and the form too a long process so I will tell you here to apply to free edu email. Just Follow and do the step-by-step.
Step 1. First, go to the https://home.cccapply.org/ and select Hartnell College Click Apply.
Step 2. On the page, you need to fill in all the details one by one
- First name last name ( Use the fake name generator site)
- Your real email ( you should add your original email not a fake one)
- Date of birth (example 01-04-2001)
- Phone number
- Current Address, city-state, and zip
- High School Information – select any school and High School Graduation Year – 2016
- What is your educational goal? – select Any option
- Enrollment Information–
- Select your Field of Interest- Select Business
- Select your Degree / Certificate – Select Finance Accounting (A.A.S)
- Select your Academic Term – Select an option
- Account Information
- Password – enter your password
- Password Question – Type any question and also enter the answer
- Now click on the Create Account
on the second page, you need to fill your some more details here you can see how to fill:
- Legal Name – Enter your name from the fake name generator site
- Other Names- leave it blank
- Phone and address – will show the same last page you enter
- When did you move to your current address?* – Enter Date of birth
- Your County of Residency is* – select any (sometimes it will auto-select to Not Maryland)
- Email – enter the same one
- Gander – you know that
- U.S. Social Security Number – Enter the SSN number from the above site ( Must not it)
- Citizenship Status– Select Yes
- Date of Birth — enter the same one ( Must note it )
- Ethnic Background– leave it blank
- What is your race? Select one or more of the following categories — select White
- Additional Information
- Student’s Employment Status –unemployed
- Father’s Education Level – graduate
- Mother’s Education Level – graduate
- Is English your only language? – Yes
- Military Status – no
- Emergency Contact– leave blank
- Now click Save and Continue
- Most Recent High School Attended – You need to add the school name according to the state you entered last so click Add School
- On the page school name leave black, State according to your address, select Country United States, and click Search
- From the search results select any school
- Other information left blank
- Date earned – enter 02-03- 2016
- College Information – select no
- Click Save and Continue
- What is your educational goal?
- Please choose one of the following– select I plan to earn a college associate degree
- Field of Interest–
- select your Field of Interest – select Business
- Select your Degree / Certificate– Select Financial Accounting (A.A.S)
- Select your Academic Term*— Select Summer
- Now click Save and continue
- Disciplinary History
- In the last four years have you been disciplined for misconduct?- select NO
- Challenge Questions –
- On these steps fill all the questions one by one ( Please note all the answers )
- Do you certify the following?* — select Yes
- Signature* – Write your name ( same as you entered from )
- Now click Submit Application
Note: Don’t close the current page. It will help you if you forget the details when you fill up your details.
3. How to Get Your edu email
After registration. You will receive an email account within 1-2 business days after registering for your courses. Typically, you will use your first name middle initial last name as one long word, ending with @student.hartnell.edu
So Better to use a unique First and Last name every time.
If your name is Manoj Williamson then your email will be email@example.com
8-digit date of birth (ie, 01012020 if you were born on January 1st, 2020). It is STRONGLY recommended to change your password. If you were registered before 3-14-2011, you will use a 6-digit date of the birth password instead (ie, 010190 if you were born on January 1st, 1990
5. How to access your email ID
Go to http://mail.student.hartnell.edu/ and enter your username and password. it will redirect to Gmail.
After all, you must add a security option like a mobile number if you forget your password in the future
2. The Second method is 100% Working Now
With this method, you will get 100% edu email and also you will receive Gmail edu email which means unlimited google drive
1. Go to https://home.cccapply.org/ select Golden West College from the Left corner and click Apply Now.
2. You will be taken to the following the CCCapply website. Now create a new account with your Gmail account or you can log in with your old account for the latest term.
3. Create an account using a fake name, address and for SSN you can generate from here from fakenamegenerator.com
Note: You must note all the details like
- SSN code
- Security question and answer
4. After that, start a new application and select the following college
5. Press Start Application and fill up the application with the same as I have shown above the first method.
6. Submit the application. In two days(working) You will receive an email with instructions to get your .edu email ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
7. your account password will be the first letter of your first name capitalized, the first letter of your last name lowercase, and your birthdate using the following format MMDDYY and the letters CCCD
Here is the proof of my edu email:
In the end, I can say the tutorial is not hard but Big, BTW If you have any issues getting a free edu email please comment below. And please share with your friends and family who want to enjoy the edu email discounts and benefits.
Unlocking the benefits of a free Edu email address is not only about accessing exclusive discounts but also about tapping into a world of educational resources. By following the legitimate methods mentioned above, you can obtain an Edu email address without compromising your integrity. Whether you’re a student or an individual eager to enhance your learning journey, a free Edu email address is the key to unlocking a wealth of opportunities.