Dolby Atmos APK Download For Android(+ Dolby Atmos Zip File)
Dolby Atmos APK For Android: Welcome to our blog! I thank you for visiting my blog. In case you’re an Android user who’s trying to find the Dolby Atmos apk and Dolby Atmos zip file then you are at the right place on the internet. In this informative post, you’ll be able to know all of the details associated with the Dolby Atmos app for android.
After reading this article, you will surely install the Dolby Atmos apk for the Android smartphone. And this Dolby atmos app can be used on both rooted phones and non-rooted phones.
Note: Let me warn you that the post is getting longer because I have provided all the best possible details for installing the Dolby Atmos app on android. Thanks to the table of contents. You can make use of a table of contents to navigate through the page and get your required information.
Dolby Atmos APK Download For Android
- How to Remove Ads with Lucky Patcher
- Instagram Plus APK Download Latest Version(August 2018 Updated)
- Brawl Stars Apk Android Download (New Supercell Game)
There are many tutorials on installing the dolby atmos on android. But this guide is the simplest among all the tutorials present on the internet.
What is Dolby Atmos?
Dolby atmos is a fantastic feature which enhances the sound quality of a smart gadget. It will increase the audio to the maximum possible value. And this feature is mind-blowing.
Dolby atmos is present by default in some of the android phones like Lenovo K4 Note, K5 Note, Asus Smartphones, etc. You can make it available on any android phone by following this guide of Dolby Atmos for Android.
There are few simple tweaks which have to be followed to feel the complete power of audio on your smartphone.
What is Dolby Atmos Zip File?
Some of the essential contents of dolby atmos are packed in a zip file. The file has to be flashed by following this tutorial. You can find the dolby atmos zip installer file at the downloads section of this page.
Why Download Dolby Atmos for Android?
- Dolby Atmos is not available on the google play store or apple’s app store. Thus, you have to download it by following this guide.
- Dolby atmos app is available for free. It means you don’t have to spend any penny for using the dolby atmos on your android based smartphone.
- Audio quality will be enhanced after installing the dolby atmos on your phone.
- You will also get an equalizer here with the dolby atmos. And the task of equalizer is to make sure that you get best sound experience without the loss of quality.
- The user interface of this dolby atmos is extremely good.
Requirements for using Dolby Atmos on Rooted or Non-Rooted Phone:
- Obviously, we need an android smartphone.
- Android smartphone should be running android jellybean 3.X or above. If you are on android version below jellybean then its time to upgrade your phone. We are living in 2020 where the latest android version is android p 9.0 pie.
- A good audio player.
Nothing else, you can move ahead
Procedure1: Steps for Installing Dolby Atmos for Android(Without Root):
Many people does not root their smartphones. And if you are one among the non rooted android user, then this process is for you. Make sure that you have the provided requirements and you can proceed.
- A non-rooted android smartphone based on jellybean or above.
- Dolby atmos apk file from the downloads area(It is present at the bottom of the page).
- Internet connection is not mandatory. So do not worry about the net connectivity.
These mentioned requirements are mandatory for proceeding to the installation steps. If you don’t have these requirements, then I am sorry to say that we cannot continue further. And if you have these prerequisites, then we can proceed without any hesitation.
Steps(For Non-Rooted Smartphones):
- Move into the settings of your phones.
- Now move into the security/privacy settings.
- Make sure to turn on the unknown sources settings on your phone.
- Now download the dolby atmos apk file on your phone.
- Open the downloaded dolby app of android and click on the install button.
- Now select the next button.
- The installation of dolby atmos will get started now.
- The installation of dolby atmos app will be completed in few moments.
- Once the installation of dolby atmos is done, do not open it. Remember, not to open it.
- Restart your phone.
- Open the audio player of your smartphone.
- Turn of the bydefault equalizer.
- Enjoy using the dolby atmos audio on your android smartphone without the root access.
Procedure2: Steps for Installing Dolby Atmos for Android(With Root):
Some people love to root the smartphones to take the complete advantage of android freeware platform.
Now lets move further with the installation guide of dolby atmos for rooted android smartphones.
This procedure is most effective then the non rooted procedure. So, I recommend you to use this technique for installing the dolby atmos on your smartphone.
- A rooted android based smartphone running android jellybean or above. It can be kitkat, lollipop, marshmallow, nougat or pie.
- Your smartphone should have an unlocked bootloader.
- A custom recovery should be installed. There are many custom recoveries like CWM or TWRP. But TWRP is highly recommended for this process.
- Dolby Atmos zip file(It can be found at the bottom of this page).
Now that you have these prerequisites, we can move ahead to the installation process of dolby atmos on the rooted Android smartphone.
Steps(For Rooted Smartphones):
Note: Before moving ahead, make sure to backup all the data present on your smartphone. If in case, anything goes wrong and you can easily restore your smartphone to the default settings/data.
- The first and foremost step is to download the dolby atmos zip installer file from the downloads section of this page.
- Copy the dolby atmos zip file to the memory card of your smartphone.
- Power off your android smartphone.
- Once your android phone is completely turned off, you need to boot into the recovery mode.
- To get into the TWRP mode, there are different combinations of buttons for the various smartphone. You can make use of Google for the required combination of your smartphone.
In most of the smartphones, you need to press Power Button + Volume Button simultaneously at the same time for 5 to 7 seconds. This will boot your phone into the TWRP mode.
- In twrp mode, press on the Install button.
- Navigate to the memory card. And locate the downloaded dolby zip file.
- Click on the dolby zip file.
- Now swipe right at the bottom slider. And the installation will get started.
- The installation will be completed in two minutes or five minutes depending upon your processor.
- Now go back, click on Cache.
- Select Cache, Dalvik Cache and swipe at the bottom.
- Once the flashing is done, click on Reboot System.
- Restart your phone.
- Open the audio player like MX Player, or Google audio player. Change the equalizer to dolby atmos and feel the real power of dolby atmos on your android smartphone.
- Enjoy using the Dolby Atmos feature on your android smartphone.
Steps for Uninstalling Dolby Atmos for Android:
As the installation process was different for both rooted android users and non-rooted android users, the same is the case with uninstallation steps.
You have to follow any of the following two methods. After reading this section, you will be able to uninstall the dolby atmos from your smartphone.
For Non-Rooted Users:
If you have installed the dolby atmos using the non-rooted method(procedure 1) then just uninstall the app just like any other app.
Select the dolby atoms app from the app drawer. And drag the app to the uninstall button. The app uninstallation will begin. And Dolby atmos will be removed permanently from your android smartphone.
For Rooted Smartphone Users:
For rooted uses who have used the procedure 2, the uninstallation process is entirely different. You have to download the Dolby Atmos Uninstaller Zip file from the downloads area.
- Download the dolby atmos uninstaller zip file.
- Put the dolby atmos uninstaller zip file into your memory card/SDCard.
- Reboot your android into the TWRP mode by using the same process which is described in the above installation guide.
- Select the Install Button.
- Select the downloaded dolby uninstall zip.
- At the bottom, swipe right to begin the flashing.
- The flashing gets completed in 2 minutes.
- Click on the reboot system button.
- You are done. You won’t find the dolby atmos application on your android smartphone. It means that the uninstallation is done successfully.
- In this way, you can uninstall the dolby atmos zip file from your android smarthone.
Downloads Section of Dolby Atmos(All Files):
Dolby Atmos Zip File(For installation)
This was the tutorial on how to download dolby atmos apk on android and how to uninstall dolby atmos app on android. I have done my extend best to present this post in a straightforward manner. You need both the files including the dolby atmos apk and dolby atmos zip file for using dolby atmos on android. If you have any doubts regarding the dolby atmos application, you can ask me in the comments area below this page. If you found this post of “Dolby Atmos app for Android” to be useful, then share it on social media sites with family and friends. The social media sharing will be helpful for us. I also suggest you subscribe to our blog to receive the more awesome tweaks on a daily basis.