The advent of smartphone technology has revolutionized the way we capture moments and memories. One of the most significant advancements in this field has been the development of Google Camera, or GCam, which harnesses the power of computational photography to rival the quality of traditional DSLR cameras. In this blog post, we’ll delve into the exciting world of [Original] GCam DSLR config files and how they can elevate your smartphone photography game.
What are GCam DSLR Config Files?
GCam DSLR config files are essentially settings configurations that can be applied to the Google Camera app on your smartphone. These configurations are created by experienced photographers and enthusiasts who have meticulously fine-tuned various parameters to replicate the capabilities of high-end DSLR cameras. With the right config file, you can unleash your smartphone’s full photographic potential, capturing stunning images that rival the quality of shots taken with professional cameras.
Benefits of Using [Original] GCam DSLR Config Files
- Enhanced Image Quality: The core purpose of using a [Original] GCam DSLR config file is to enhance image quality. These configurations optimize settings such as exposure, color balance, dynamic range, and sharpness, resulting in images that are sharper, more vibrant, and better exposed.
- Low-Light Performance: Many config files are designed to improve low-light performance, allowing your smartphone to capture well-lit and noise-free images even in challenging lighting conditions. This is achieved by optimizing settings related to ISO, shutter speed, and noise reduction.
- Portrait Mode and Bokeh: Config files can also enhance portrait mode capabilities, creating beautiful bokeh effects that isolate subjects from their backgrounds. This creates a professional look that closely resembles shots taken with DSLR cameras and high-quality lenses.
- HDR and Dynamic Range: The dynamic range of a photograph refers to the range of tones from the darkest to the brightest areas. GCam DSLR config files often optimize HDR settings to capture a wider dynamic range, preserving more detail in both shadow and highlight areas.
- Customization: Config files allow you to customize the camera’s behavior to suit your preferences. You can adjust settings for saturation, contrast, sharpness, and other parameters, tailoring the camera’s output to match your artistic vision.
Download [Original] GCam DSLR Config Files
Gcam Config files for OnePlus phones
OnePlus 7/7 Pro
Gcam Config files for Xiaomi phones
Redmi Note 5 Global/Pro
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Redmi Note 7
Redmi Note 7 Pro
Note: Once you apply this config, please go to Settings > Advanced > Libs and choose Eszdman: Xtrme v3.
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Mi A2
Xiaomi Mi 5
Xiaomi Mi 5S
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus
Xiaomi Mi 6X
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
Xiaomi Mi 9
- See also: Versions and config files for the Xiaomi Mi 9
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Xiaomi Mi Note 3
Xiaomi Mi Note 5 Pro
Gcam Config files for Samsung phones
Samsung S10 (Plus)
Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/Note 9 Snapdragon
Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/Note 9 Exynos
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Exynos
Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Exynos
Gcam Config files for LG phones
For multiple LG devices (check the file name).
LG G8 ThinQ
Gcam Config files for Motorola/Lenovo phones
Lenovo Z2 Plus
Gcam Config files for Nokia phones
Nokia 7 Plus
Gcam Config files for Asus phones
Asus ZenFone 6
Zenfone Zoom S
Gcam Config files for other Android devices
BQ X Pro
Google Pixel (XL)
Huawei P20 Pro
LeEco Le Pro 3
ZTE nubia M2
LeEco Le Max 2
Install Config XML file for Google Camera Gcam Mod
Given below is a short guide on how you can install Config XML File for Google Camera Gcam mod –
Step 1. To begin with, Download and install the Google Camera mod APK from above.
Step 2. Now Launch the Gcam app and check it out.
Step 3. So as to install the config file, download the config XML file to the storage of your device.
Step 4. Now, go to camera settings > tap on save config file. Name it with any name you like and then save it. A file into the folder sdcard>Gcam>config will be created by following this step.
Step 5. Now is the time to Launch a file manager app and navigate to the location where you saved the config file.
Step 6. Then Copy and paste the config file to this location – Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
Step 7. In case it does not exist, create a folder.
Step 8. Now Launch the Gcam app.
Step 9. Then Double tap on the black area beside =the shutter button so as to open a dialog.
Step 10. Lastly, Select the config file that you are willing to use and then click on the option of Restore.
In case the changes you made do not apply, do not worry. Just force-stop the GCAM app and relaunch it. You can do so by going to the Setting > Apps > Choose Google Camera > Force Stop.
In a world where smartphones have become our primary cameras, [Original] GCam DSLR config files offer a remarkable opportunity to bridge the gap between smartphone photography and traditional DSLR capabilities. By leveraging the expertise of photographers who have fine-tuned these configurations, you can unlock the full potential of your smartphone camera and capture stunning images that rival those taken with professional-grade equipment. Just remember to always use trusted sources and understand the compatibility of config files with your device before downloading and applying them. Happy shooting!