Google Camera for Redmi Note 9 Pro / Pro Max (GCam 7.3) Download + Setup
Now, if you’re using the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro series devices or have just purchased and want to use any other third-party camera app, then you can download Google Camera for Redmi Note 9 Pro / Pro Max (GCam 7.3) with camera setup installation.
You can also Download Gcam 7.3 APK port for all Android devices [Google Camera Mods].
Why you download GCam 7.3 for Redmi Note 9 Pro / Pro Max?
After successful on Redmi Note 8 Pro lineup, Xiaomi has recently released another budget category smartphones Redmi Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max.
While Redmi Note 9 Pro series cameras can easily take sharper and clearer images with many AI modes like Portrait, Nightscape, Panorama, PDAF, and more. But you may notice that images taken from the stock camera app may not come out as well and especially in low light conditions. Currently, the Google Camera app is one of the best third-party camera apps on the market for Android devices.
Now, talking about the Google Camera app, it’s developed by Google itself for the Pixel lineup devices. The powerful software coding and algorithm send Google Camera app to the next level.
Mostly, mobile photography lovers can feel the difference in an image taken from the Google Camera app. Whether your device has a single camera or multiple cameras or even if you have got a flagship device, you may feel that your camera performance is lacking somewhere.
Now, let’s take a quick look at the Redmi Note 9 Pro and Pro Max camera details below.
Camera Specs of Redmi Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max
The Redmi Note 9 Pro model packs a quad rear camera setup of a 48MP (wide, f/1.8) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a 5MP (macro, f/2.4) + a 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with PDAF, Panorama, HDR, an LED flash, gyro-EIS, etc. It supports video recording of [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected] While the front packs a single 16MP (wide, f/2.5) selfie camera with HDR, Panorama mode and features [email protected] selfie video recording.
While the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max packs a quad rear camera setup of a 64MP (wide, f/1.9) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a 5MP (macro, f/2.4) + a 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with PDAF, Panorama, HDR, an LED flash, etc. It features [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected] video recording with gyro-EIS support. While the handset has a 32MP (wide) selfie shooter with HDR, Panorama mode, etc. It features [email protected] selfie video recording.
Google Camera for Redmi Note 9 Pro / Pro Max (GCam 7.3)
Thanks to the ported GCam APK developers for hard work to provide the GCam APK (Google camera) file compatible for most of the Android devices.
Gcam 7.3 offers Portrait mode, Night Sight, Google Lens, Lens Blur, AR Stickers (Playground), PhotoSphere, HDR+ Enhanced mode, RAW image support, etc.
It also features ZSL mode, Super Res Zoom, TimeLapse, Advanced Settings, ISO exposure level, White balance, image filters, Slow Motion video recording, Video Stabilization, etc.
Now, download the APK file and follow the installation steps below.
Note: If the one version GCam does not work properly on your Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, try out the different versions link given below.
GCam 7.3 Apk Install & Setup
Steps to Install GCam APK on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro / Pro Max
- First, you will need to download the GCam APK on your handset.
- Tap on the GCam APK file for installation.
- You may need to enable the Unknown Sources option on your device via Settings > Tap on Security/Privacy and turn on it.
- Once done, go back to the installation interface again and tap on the Install button.
- The Gcam will be installed on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro / Pro Max.
- Now, launch the GCam app and give all the required permissions.
- Enjoy it.
You should do the following settings in the GCam to get the best result.
- Turn on the Lib Patcher and HDR+ Control from settings.
- Go to Settings > Advanced> Select Pixel 3 in the Pixel AWB.
- Turn on Save Selfie as previewed.
- Turn on Astrophotography toggle if you want to capture the photos of the night sky. You can turn off the Astrophotography toggle in case you want to capture normal Night Sight images.
- You can also turn on/off other options like sound, Framing hints, Google lens suggestion, etc.
Gcam Setup for Redmi Note 9 Pro / Pro Max with .xml file
Now, download this .xml file from the below link. Follow the simple steps given below.
- Go to your file manager and create a new folder named “GCam” and create a new folder “Configs7” inside it.
- Now copy the XML FILE (which we have downloaded) to this Configs7 folder.
- Open the GCam app and double-tap near the shutter button.
- Select the XML file and click on the Restore button.
- The Google Camera is all set to capture stunning images on your Redmi Note 9 Pro. You can turn on the HDR+ from the settings. Also, by default the Astrophotography mode will turn on in the Night Sight mode, you can disable it from the Settings as well.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this article (Download Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 9 Pro / Pro Max) pretty useful. Feel free to ask in the comments below.