Pokemon Go Halloween Update: Niantic Labs give Pokemon Go players plenty to sink their teeth into Halloween coming apart just sweets and candies that will be acquired in trick or treating. The new update for the mobile game offers a few specific Pokemon bonus. here’s Pokemon GO Halloween Event Guide.
Dropout rates increased Rare Pokemon: psychic types and ghosts appear more frequently.
Halloween Special Event: The event will take place between October 26th and November 1st.
Candy dropout rates increased: More candy will fall and will be available in Pokestops.
- FastPokeMap Pokemon Tracker For Pokemon GO [100% Working]
- How to Install Magisk Pokemon Go Hack to Hide Root on Pokemon Go 0.43.3
Huge Candy drops and increased Ghost spawns for Halloween
The new video is only 30 seconds and was posted on the Pokemon Go YouTube channel. The short but sweet update begins with a quick overview of Gengar in the background before giving the players a look at a 3D rendering in Haunter Pokemon GO.
According to official sources, all the Pokémon you catch six Candies award twice the normal amount. The trainer will give you two candies instead of one for each Pokémon you transfer him. And your Pokémon buddy candy will cost four times faster than they do normally.
Niantic Labs announced that between October 26 and November 1, players will be able to get their hands on some rare Pokemon, Haunter and Gengar as more often than usual. In addition, some way of Pokemon appear more often than before. Be on the lookout for more Pokémon on your route following trick-or-treating:
- Zubat, Golbat
- Gastly, Haunter, Gengar
- Drowzee, Hypno
They also reveal that Zubat and Gastly will also be among the few Pokemon ghost guy out more often than usual.
In addition, the psychic types like Hypno Drowzee and will also be available in greater abundance for a limited time in Pokemon Go Whereas the types of ghosts and psychic types are very similar in nature and how they can be overcome.
But rare Pokemon being made available for the frequent way is not the only thing that makes Niantic. They are also increasingly rewarding candies falling for the game. This will give players more incentive to head outside and browse surrounding areas for new or uncommon Pokemon Pokemon.
The update will probably work well with Halloween festivities as a group of children will probably want to head outdoors and steal some candy and Pokemon altogether.
The funny thing about it is that it seems a bit risky since there are still reports of people who play Pokemon Go and either stolen, hit by cars, falling from high places, accidentally running into car cops or engaging in another activity that is obtained or the law in question made headlines.
Prepare for Halloween event
- Stock up on Pokeballs. Pots are not as important.
- Consider clearing out all of your junk pokes. And by that, we mean “plan what you’re going to transfer right as it starts so you can afford the space when you go out and catch.”
- Get good spots in as many high-level gyms as you can right now. You don’t want to be fighting gyms during the event and this also makes good use of your pots to free up bag space.
- Save up for incubators / buy them during the event. Maybe this also means walking off all your 2km eggs in the next few days.
- Optional: map out paths that contain a lot of known spawn points.
- Get comfortable walking/jogging shoes, a jacket if it’s cold, a water bottle, etc.
- Borrow someone’s portable charger or get your own.
- Walk your buddy up to X-0.1 km the night before. You can also walk your eggs up to X-0.1 if you incubated a lot of them at the same time.
- End the event right after collecting your bonus buddy candy.
I’m a little surprised that they warn people not to go out too late. Instead, as you can see below, the trailer only covers the dropout candy is increased, and the ghost and psychic type appearing more frequently.
I’m sure they will have a PSA on the official website at any given time to inform users to be careful when trick or treating while playing Pokemon GO. The last thing they need is to make headlines for some ridiculous thing happens while people are on Halloween night while trying to get hold of sugary sweets.
Pokemon GO 0.43.3 for Android and 1.13.3 for iOS
Pokemon Go is available now for iOS and Android devices and Halloween event will begin in a few days. Before leaving the sweet candy and agriculture as sweet, we suggest you download the latest update for Pokemon GO. The update includes new indicators for distances of eggs, Pokemon Typing is finally visible on the page Pokemon and “minor text corrections.”